We stand behind every Ooze device we produce 100%, and even though we're confident that your battery-powered device is high quality, we give you an extra layer of protection by covering every battery-operated device we make with a warranty!
Ooze devices are built to last, and with proper care and maintenance, they should keep on puffing session after session. We're fully aware sometimes things just happen, so we have a simple process in place to get you a replacement if you should ever experience an issue.
Before we dive into the nitty-gritty details of our warranties, the first step whenever you get a new Ooze device is to register it in our system! Our battery-operated devices will include an authentication code that ensures you have an authentic Ooze device in your hands, which will assign that specific item to you.
HOW TO REGISTER YOUR OOZE BATTERY DEVICE
1. Identify your device's unique authentication code. This can be found in one of two places:
- Etched into the outside of your device, near the base and in line with the button.
- A small card inside the item's packaging with a scratch-off section that reveals the code.
- If you cannot find a code anywhere on your device or in the package, please reach out to our support team at email@example.com.
2. Head over to the Ooze Product Registration Page.
3. Fill out the form using your authentication code and contact information.
4. Submit the form, and you're officially registered!
WHY DO I NEED TO REGISTER MY OOZE BATTERY DEVICE?
Entering your information along with your device's code will save you plenty of time if you should ever have to file a warranty claim for a replacement device! We'll already know exactly which device you have, as well as where to send it. This cuts down on the back-and-forth that goes on with our customer support team to make sure you receive the correct replacement.
Another big reason to register your product is to ensure that it is an authentic Ooze product! The Ooze Slim Twist Pen is the most-counterfeited device on the market today, and these copycat devices are dangerous. We go to great lengths to make sure our safety mechanisms inside each device are top notch, and the copycats cut corners to just make the outside look identical.
Each legitimate Ooze device has a unique code assigned to it that you can validate on our Product Registration Page. If your code does not correctly register, please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OOZE WARRANTY PROGRAM
Under the Ooze Warranty Program, we offer two different warranty options depending on the style of device that you own. All Ooze pen-style devices fall under our Standard Warranty, and all Ooze handheld devices fall under the Limited Warranty.
Both warranty options include a 30-day free shipping window for device exchanges on items purchased from Oozelife.com. This means that if you need to file a warranty claim within 30 days of your item being delivered, we will wave the $7.85 shipping fee typically required for an exchange.
STANDARD WARRANTY - PEN-STYLE DEVICES
The Ooze Standard Warranty covers all Ooze pen-style devices for 5 years from the date of retail purchase or package delivery. The devices that are covered under warranty for 5 years are:
All Ooze pen-style battery devices are powered by a lithium-ion battery. The typical lifespan of a well-cared for lithium-ion battery is 4 years.
We give you a full extra year of coverage beyond the industry average! Just make sure to register your product as soon as you get it so you can replace the device before your coverage expires.
The Ooze Limited Warranty covers all Ooze handheld devices for 1 full year from the date of retail purchase or package delivery. The devices that are covered under warranty for 1 year are:
The Limited Warranty also covers any malfunction within the magnetic adapters included with the Duplex. Just like the Standard Warranty, make sure you register your device right away to make sure we have your correct information in our system.
WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE OOZE WARRANTY PROGRAM?
The Ooze Warranty Program covers internal malfunctions, charging issues, and devices that arrive with malfunctions or issues. Here is a complete list of what we cover:
- Devices that were purchased from Oozelife.com and delivered within 30 days of filing a claim.
- Devices that do not turn on.
- Devices that are faulty straight out of the package.
- Devices that no longer hold a charge, or do not charge at all.
- Ooze Smart USB Charger issues.
- Devices that have internal malfunctions.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER THE OOZE WARRANTY PROGRAM?
While we totally get that accidents happen and your battery might somehow end up in your washing machine's spin cycle or at the end of the driveway, not all damage is covered under our warranty. Here's a list of examples of things that are not covered, but please be aware that this list is not exhaustive:
- Lost or stolen devices.
- Wear and tear from normal use.
- Water damage.
- Damage caused by attempting to repair the device for any reason.
- The device has been altered or modified in any way, for example:
- Adding rhinestones or decals
- Putting any type of glue on the device
- Stickers or paint
- The device was used with a non-Ooze attachment.
- The device was charged with a non-Ooze charger.
- Damage caused by attempting to access the device's internal components
- For NO reason should you ever try to get inside the device!
- The device was NOT purchased from an authorized Ooze seller.
- Check if the store you purchased from was authorized here.
- Counterfeit devices.
HOW TO FILE YOUR OOZE WARRANTY CLAIM
If your Ooze device ever starts acting up, filing your warranty claim is just about as easy as registering your product! Here's how to tell our support team you need a replacement:
- Make sure you registered your device in our system.
- Head over to the Warranty Claim form page.
- Fill out the form and include any relevant photos that help to explain your case.
- Submit the form.
- An Ooze customer support rep will reach out to you within 72 hours or receiving your claim, either approving, requesting more information for, or denying the claim.
- If approved, you will receive a coupon code to order a FREE replacement from Oozelife.com.
- If denied, you will receive an explanation on why your warranty was void.
- If a return is required, you will receive a FREE shipping label to return the device to us before we issue a replacement.
*For devices like the Movez and Slim Clear that don't currently include codes, please reach out directly to our support team at email@example.com with a description of your issue and we will take it from there!
We understand how frustrating it can be when your favorite device stops working, especially at the end of a long day when you're craving it the most. By registering your product as soon as you get it, you'll be setting yourself up for long-term success with Ooze. That way if anything should ever happen, we can assist you right away and keep the time spent without your beloved Ooze pen to a minimum!