Ooze Warranty Program
At Ooze, we back up every device we create with a warranty. We’re proud to stand by our products with an industry-leading guarantee that lives up to our standards of providing our customers with the quality products they expect and deserve.
Having issues with your Ooze device? You’re in luck! We offer a warranty on all our battery-operated devices. The Ooze Warranty Program does not apply to any of our products that do not include a battery component. This includes our silicone-glass collection, glass pieces, rolling trays, device attachments, and silicone accessories.
To activate your device's warranty, register your device using the authenticity code on the base of the device or on the scratch-off card included in the package. If you aren't sure where to find the code for your device, read this blog.
What is the Ooze Warranty Program?
There are two different warranty options for Ooze devices. The warranty that covers your device will depend on the type of device that you have.
Ooze Standard Warranty
The Ooze Standard Warranty covers the device for 5 years from the date of retail purchase or delivery. A standard, well cared for lithium-ion battery has a lifespan of 4 years. Ooze gives you an entire extra year of protection on your device!
This warranty includes a 30-day free shipping window for device exchanges on items purchased directly from our website (Oozelife.com). Purchases from 3rd party sellers are not applicable. If your issue falls within this 30-day window, please reach out to our support team directly with your issue via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will then send out a replacement item right away without the need for you to file a claim, and will waive the $7.85 shipping fee usually required for an exchange.
The Ooze Standard Warranty covers all Pen-Style Devices. These include:
- Twist Slim Pen 2.0
- Twist Hot Knife (battery ONLY)
- Slim Twist
- Slim Twist Pro
- 650 Standard / 650 Twist
- 900 Standard / 900 Twist
- 1100 Standard / 1100 Twist
*The Ooze Wink flashlight vape battery is NOT covered under the Ooze Warranty Program.
Ooze Limited Warranty
The Ooze Limited Warranty covers the device for 1 year from the date of retail purchase or delivery.
This warranty includes a 30-day free shipping window for device exchanges on items purchased directly from our website (Oozelife.com). Purchases from 3rd party sellers are not applicable. This means that if you file a claim within 30 days of your device being delivered, we will waive the $7.85 shipping fee usually required for an exchange.
The Ooze Limited Warranty covers all Handheld Devices. These include:
- Beacon (see card in box)
- Booster (see card in box)
- Duplex Pro (see card in box)
- Electro Barrel (see card in box)
- Flare (see card in box)
- Movez (speaker is not covered under warranty)
- Slim Clear
- Verge (see card in box)
We are always happy to replace a faulty battery as long as it meets our criteria. Educate yourself on our policies to make sure that you are using your Ooze device properly and ensuring that your actions don’t void your device’s warranty.
In addition to using your device with care and regular cleaning, here are some details to note before filing your claim:
- If you purchased your Ooze device from a 3rd party seller, make sure that you keep the receipt of your purchase. A copy of the receipt will be required to receive a replacement device.
- If you purchased your Ooze device from a 3rd party seller, Ooze cannot offer a monetary refund if the device stops working. Ooze can only offer a replacement device if there is a receipt for that item.
- The phrase “online purchases” refers only to Oozelife.com, not 3rd party online sellers. Ooze can only offer exact item replacement if it falls within our warranty guidelines.
- It is your responsibility to read and be aware of Ooze’s replacement and warranty policies for your Ooze device via the FAQs on Oozelife.com.
- Warranties only cover vaporizers, not attachments or additional functions (like the speaker on the Movez).
We offer a monetary refund for a 30-day period from the date of delivery. This is only available for devices purchased from Oozelife.com. The refund amount will be for the price of the item, shipping fees and shipping insurance costs will not be refunded.
After that 30-day window is closed, only item replacements will be available. This applies only to devices that fall within our warranty parameters.
What is Covered Under the Ooze Warranty Program?
- Devices that were purchased from Oozelife.com and delivered within 30 days.
- Devices that don’t turn on, or are faulty straight out of the package.
- Ooze Smart USB Charger issues.
- Devices that no longer hold a charge, or do not charge at all.
- Devices that have internal malfunctions.
What is NOT Covered Under the Ooze Warranty Program?
- Lost or stolen devices.
- Device wear and tear from normal use.
- Damage caused by cartridge/atomizer leaks.
- Water damage.
- Use of the device other than for its intended purpose.
- Damage caused by a personal attempt at repair.
- Device has been altered or modified in any way. Including but not limited to:
- Rhinestones or decal attachment
- Adding glue of any kind to the device
- Stickers or paint
- Device has been used with a non-Ooze attachment.
- Device has been charged with a non-Ooze charger.
- Device was NOT purchased from an authorized Ooze retailer. You can find our authorized stores here.
- Counterfeit devices.
- Damage caused by attempting to access internal device components.
- Attachements - if you purchased a device with an attachment, only the battery component is covered.
- The speaker component of the Movez is not covered.
- Atomizers or other accessories.
*For NO REASON should you ever try to open up your device or access the lithium-ion battery. This is extremely dangerous and will immediately void your warranty. Please file a claim for any internal malfunctions and we will provide a replacement.
What if My Device is Discontinued?
We will not be able to make exact item replacements for devices that have been discontinued. However, our customer support team will select a similar device to exchange for a faulty discontinued item.
Except as expressly set forth above in the applicable limited warranty, Ooze disclaims all other express or implied warranties to the extent permitted by law and specifically disclaims and excludes all implied warranties, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. If such disclaimer of any implied warranty is not permitted by law, the duration of any such implied warranties is limited to the duration of the applicable warranties set forth in this limited warranty. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. In addition to the rights described herein, you may also have other rights that vary from state to state or country to country with respect to the exclusion or application of implied warranties, incidental and consequential damages and repair and replacement. Consequently, the limitations or exclusions specifically contained in this warranty may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The warranty provided herein is limited to the value of the Product. Manufacturing specifications are subject to change without notice.
*Consumers must be of legal age to file a warranty claim. All warranty claims may be subject to the discretion of Ooze.
WARNING ABOUT UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS
Many resellers who sell through Amazon.com or other online sites are not authorized retailers or resellers of Ooze Products. When purchasing Ooze Products, it is important to note where the product is being “shipped from and sold by” which is stated in the header of each product. Warranties are only available for Ooze Products sold by authorized sellers. Please contact Ooze directly before you make your purchase if you are uncertain if you are purchasing from an authorized retailer.
WARRANTIES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE. SECOND-HAND ITEMS, INCLUDING SALES FROM WEBSITES SUCH AS EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST, ARE NOT COVERED BY OOZE’S WARRANTY.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Ooze or its authorized suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising out of the use of the Product, including, without limitation, property damage, loss of value of the Product or any third party products that are used in or with the Product, or loss of use of the Product or any third party products that are used in or with the Product, even if Ooze has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Ooze has no liability for any damage or destruction to consumer devices attached property. Notwithstanding any damages that you might incur for any reason whatsoever (including, without limitation, all damages referenced herein and all direct or general damages in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise), the entire liability of Ooze and any of its authorized suppliers shall be limited to the amount actually paid by you for the Product. Some States and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.