It's that time of year again when football fans and those who couldn't care less get together to watch one of America's favorite pastimes on the biggest stage. Whether you're hosting your own Super Bowl party or attending someone else's, there is likely to be plenty of mouth-watering dishes served throughout the night.
If you are looking to get the party started on a high note, the Ooze crew is here to help you elevate the evening with some dank THC-Infused Super Bowl recipes! These THC-infused snacks will have you feeling the perfect buzz by halftime when Rihanna slays the stage in her long-awaited return to the limelight.
THC-Infused Snacks to Make for the Super BOWL
No Super Bowl party is complete without chips and dip for guests to graze on while waiting for the main dish. This guacamole recipe comes with a THC twist, including cannabis-infused olive oil, which is simple to make, and made to bake!
- 2 avocados
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused olive oil
- 1 tomato
- ¼ cup white or red onion (minced)
- 1 green onion (minced)
- 1 jalapeno (minced with/without seeds)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lime
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- First, mash avocados and cannabis-infused olive oil to the preferred consistency. We recommend using a mortar and pestle but, you can also use a fork!
- Then, add remaining ingredients and combine together until well mixed, and serve with your favorite chips!
A Super Bowl party is not complete without some savory buffalo wings to please the masses. Wings are one of the most popular dishes served on Super Bowl Sunday, as Americans are projected to consume a whopping 1.42 billion chicken wings this Super Bowl by the National Chicken Council. Here is a recipe for chicken wings with THC buffalo sauce to have you feeling the heat and the vibe!
- 3 pounds of chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons cannabis-infused butter
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup of vinegar-based hot sauce (Tabasco or Frank's)
- Start by mixing your dry ingredients. Add 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon of salt, pepper, and garlic powder, with ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper into a bowl and combine until thoroughly blended.
- Next, dip wings lightly into the flour mixture (tongs or gloves recommended) and set to the side to settle for 5 minutes.
- Then, place wings on the grill on medium to high heat for 7 minutes per side OR bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees or until cooked thoroughly.
- In a frying pan, melt regular butter and cannabis-infused butter on low-medium heat, and mix in hot sauce, along with ½ teaspoon pepper and garlic powder. Blend until well mixed.
- Add cooked wings to a large bowl and toss into the sauce until coated evenly. Serve with ranch, blue cheese, or your favorite dip for wings!
Every good party needs a dessert to cap off the evening, and what sweet is more commonly loved than a chocolate chip cookie! Simple and delicious, these cannabis-infused cookies will help those whose team won celebrate and those less fortunate drown their sorrows.
- ½ cup of regular coconut oil
- ¼ cup of THC-infused Coconut Oil
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs or ½ cup apple sauce to make vegan
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. coarse sea salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chunks
- Start by preheating your oven to 375°F
- Next, add dry ingredients to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Then, add both melted regular and cannabis coconut oil, sugar, and vanilla into a bowl, then whisk to combine.
- Next, add in eggs and mix well.
- Now, fold in dry ingredients with a rubber spatula carefully.
- Then, fold in chocolate chips.
- Next, scoop 2 tablespoons of the dough onto a cookie sheet leaving ample room between cookies for rising in the oven.
- Then, bake for 10-11 minutes or until lightly baked for a gooey center!
- Allow cookies to cool on the rack for at least 5 minutes
Super Bowl THC-infused Drink Recipes
Nothing gets the competitive juices flowing like drink recipes designated to each team competing in the big game! So whether flying high with the Philadelphia Eagles or raising your cup to the Kansas City Chiefs kingdom, these drinks will show who you're repping!
For all the Eagles fans out there, we have the cannabis-infused mojito, a light, minty, refreshing green-hued drink to rep those Philly colors!
- 10 mint leaves (a couple additional leaves for garnish)
- Half a lime, Divided into 4 wedges
- 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar, based on sweetness preference
- 1 cup ice cubes
- ½ cup club soda
- THC Tincture (dose to your preference)
- In the preferred glass, add one lime wedge and mint leaves. Muddle thoroughly to release lime juice and mint flavor.
- Add two additional lime wedges and granulated sugar, and repeat the muddling process.
- Add ice cubes, and club soda, and garnish with mint leaves and remaining lime wedges.
This stunning drink will pair perfectly with your Chief's jersey and keep you happy while you watch your team chase greatness!
- 2 cups sparkling red grape juice
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- Ginger beer to taste
- 1 cup club soda
- Orange slices or Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- THC Tincture (dose to your preference)
- Mix sparkling red grape juice, lime juice, orange juice, ginger beer, and club soda into a pitcher.
- Throw in orange slices and or pomegranate seeds for garnish.
- Chill and serve over ice.
Now that you have all the food and drinks covered for the big day, we highly recommend pairing these game day THC-infused snacks and Super bowl cannabis drinks with a fat bowl of your favorite bud!